Los angeles home inspector
With over 55 home inspection certifications and 22+ years of experience, Justin Murcia brings extreme versatility, expertise, and peace of mind to your home inspection experience.
why choosing the right home inspector is important
Home Inspection is in the Construction Industry
Good home inspectors have a thorough understanding of construction. The best home inspectors have direct experience in the construction industry and knowledge of all trades within that industry.
California is a Buyer Beware State
The responsibility of uncovering potential issues in a home is up to the buyer. Skimping on a home inspection could be a costly mistake down the line. Remember, it is not up to the seller to disclose these issues. It is up to the buyer to discover them.
Versatility in a Home Inspector is Vital
A home inspector should have training and knowledge in all aspects of construction. A good inspector evaluates all trades, including foundation, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and more.
Good Home Inspectors Can Save You Money
Uncovering potentially serious or costly issues prior to purchase can save you money. A home inspector who understands all aspects of construction can help you find issues that can be address prior to purchase in the form of credits or required repairs.
A Home Inspector That Checks All The Right Boxes
Certified Master Inspector, Justin Murcia
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Construction Project Management
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Construction Technology
- Active member and certified master inspector with the master inspector certification board
- Active member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Licensed General Building Contractor with the Contractor’s State License Board
- 22 years of construction and home inspection experience
- Over 2,500 successful home inspections completed to date
- Over 55 home inspection certificates completed, from three of the four home inspection associations (CREIA, ASHI, and NACHI)
- 25 NACHI certifications covering specializations from Water Heaters to Foundation to Pools
- 4 IAC2 certifications covering mold inspection and air quality
- 6 ASHI certifications covering topics such as electrical and exteriors
- 15 additional courses of study in home inspection
- 5 McKissock 5 certificates
- Versatile experience in: foundations, rough carpentry, plumbing, electrical, underground drainage, roofing, and more
Call Today: (818) 263-5447
Learn why Justin Murcia is one of the most highly rated home inspectors in the area!
“Awesome inspector! We were very impressed with the thoroughness and detail. Justin was instrumental in helping us in our house-hunting decisions.” — Paris S., Los Angeles Customer